Thursday 7 March 2013

Final weeks Plan

I guess I need to make a plan for the last few weeks I have on this course.
However, I can't really plan everything out like I've been told because I don't now how much time I want to spend on each thing. And yet to properly look through competitions...

But the first week has been, and still is, about creating Model Sheets for the character I am wanting to create a stop motion model for

The Second week is going to be the start of me making that model, my tutor said he'll show me how, kind of a week of master classes on it.

Then I don't know what will happen the weeks after, is I will carry on working on the model or make more characters.
I want to create a character that I can print, just because I want to print something.

I also need to properly look at all the competitions/ live briefs I can do and pick out the ones I want to try. I'm most likely going to chose illustrations ones, maybe one animation one (like the 5 second animations thing).

So lets say that's 6 weeks of stuff,
I have a week to fill, which will most likely just be planning stuff for my final show, which I can create between the gap between final hand in and the actual show.

It's not a very solid time plan but I don't like everything set it stone because I'll never keep to it, having a basic plan works best and it gives me room to breath.

At the end of this week I'll post my model sheet for my Flin character (I'll just be doing one) ready to start making next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment