Thursday 7 March 2013

Random Thought

I've been thinking about starting my portrait a day thing, just because I've definitely had enough of a break since doing it. However I may do that after I've finished this course, just because these last few weeks may be a bit hectic.
So another though I had, was maybe doing a character a day.
So try and design a really simple character each day. It wont take as long to do and by the end of it I'll have a nice little collection.
I kinda did this once before but it wasn't one a day, I just took one day to fill up an A2 piece of paper with as many characters I could think of.

If I did, I may just do it for a month. Or maybe less because there's a good chance I'd run out of ideas after the first week.

I'll think about it some more, but I'm designing one at the moment which would be more fun to print out than Flin; because Flin is Kind of plain where this one is more detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment