Saturday 16 March 2013

Portrait a Day

I've decided I'll restart this challenge again.
I'm unhappy with how little I'm drawing portraits this year and other than the fact I draw birthday drawings for a few bands, (because I do that every year) I don't draw for the pure pleasure of it.
Also looking back at what I did last time, my drawings SUCKED.

But thanks to my other challenge of doing a sketchdump every week, which I only posted on my deviantART, I have improved.
So hopefully this time around my drawing will be/ get better.

Only thing I haven't decided yet is to draw people by name/ alphabetical order, or just draw who ever I want whenever...
Last time I tried to draw one person from each kpop group I listened to, until I ran out and just drew whoever.
Also, need to figure out when to start. Either on Monday, or maybe after the Easter holidays and do it until the end of college. So either 2 months or just the 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment