Monday 25 March 2013

Monday update

30 minutes after Monday, but close enough.
I just wanted to make sure I update.

This week I want to try and get a few animations done.
I have my very rough model and will make his hands and feet tomorrow then get to making some line tests.
I'll remake him out of card later, but just get some animations done this week will be good.

Also, I had another idea for a quick animations. I may have mentioned doing something like this before, but my hand sculpt I did, probably back in 2011 by now, if not just early 2012, I want to go back to that.
My tutor wants me to make a full scale puppet, but I wont be doing that.
I'll make different shapes with my hand, sculpt them and then hopefully through that method will get an animation of a hand crawling along the ground. I think it'd be cool. If I added some blood and can make it zombie-esque.

So some rough animation tests are the plans for this week.

Small side note, I hope to also have an idea of what to do for a live brief by the end of the week as well.
But more on that on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment