Friday 8 March 2013

Friday Roundup

Haven't had one of these in a while.
Well, the beginning of to the end!
In this first week I've created 2 characters,  Flin and....... I haven't named the other of yet, lets just call him Elf for now.

Flin is the character I wanted to make into a stop motion puppet, and will start doing that next week with the tutor. He'll end up being animation in a very short Short.
I created Elf because as a design, Flin is quite boring, not in a bad way he's just simple so will be easier to make. So I created Elf because I wanted so more detailed design work.
I want to make him too, but he wont be for animating, I'm concentrating on his looks more than his movement.

I may not make them in the same way, if anything I want to make Elf into a little toy (Like scan him in and print him out). But it'll give me something to mess around with for the next few weeks.

I still need to look over some of the live briefs, to chose which one I want to do. That'll either be over the weekend or sometime next week.


What I'll probably do tonight is make Elf's staff. Because a friend from college got bored and wanted to make it in digital 3D, so I want to make it traditionally and compare...The competition is ON!
..GO

No comments:

Post a Comment