Wednesday 10 April 2013

Painting Practice

I was challenged to paint without using any initial sketch lines by a friend. I was going to paint a portrait everyday for a week, but was too busy doing another painting. I'v finished the main part of said painting though, so decided to give this a go.

I also recorded it so enjoy! (I apologise in advance for the fact my hand is in the way for a bit of this.)





I  have fixed it a bit since finishing this, and will be going into more detail, but wont record anymore.

2 comments:

  1. WOW!! You did it! This was so good, well done mate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D It was rather fun and made me focus more on mark making to show the face.
      I was starting to go into it in more detail, but decided I liked this rough state more.

      Delete