Monday 22 April 2013

Monday Update

This week I'm concentrating on getting my CV/ Business Cards and my work based projects.

So I need to find out how I'm meant to write about the live briefs/ competitions I've done...
I submitting my rotoscoped Music Video I posted on here last year, because it's a competition and I haven't submitted it for any other project.
I've also done a character sheet type thing for the Project Green Screen thing. Which has actually finished/ not accepting any more entries, but I did it anyway.
And will be using the 2073 ident I made for my tutor.

So that's work based.

I want  my tutor(s) to check my business cards to make sure they are okay, so I can order them.
And I've pretty much done the back page of my CV, and I have done a rough version of the front, so will finish that off soon too.

Just got given a checklist for PPD as well today.
I've looked over it and apparently I need to research universities even though I have no plan/ interest in going to any. Which is annoying.
Not looking forward to having to do any research in general.

No comments:

Post a Comment