Monday 29 April 2013

Monday Update

It's the final week!
And I am pretty confident in the fact I seem to have completed all my practical work.

This morning I have planned out my Portfolio ready to print.
Also planned my Show Reel ready to edit all together.

I have also started writing up all my live briefs, done all the evaluations for them, I just need to find the briefs for 2 of them to either copy and paste, or just rewrite, but either way I need to make sure they are right.

I need to also re find where I saved my Proposal and Treatment for my main animation and print them out, or I may need to rewrite it as I may have just made them in presentation form.
My script also needs to be finished, I still only have my first scene written out.
Im going to take photos of my story boards, because they are A3 and I don't want to hand in the originals. So I will print them out in A4 so everything can go into 1 File.

Last of all is the PPD writing and research which I will try and get most of done this afternoon.

Then that's it!

CV needs to be printed out
and Business cards should, at the latest, come on Wednesday, if not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment