Tuesday 23 April 2013

Business Cards 2

I've stuck with the Loki one, but I've been trying to think of another few designs I could do.
My tutor wanted me to try and tie it in with my CV, which is a comic book, but nothing I tried seemed to work. I will however be trying to do some via actually using comic pages I have made using random scenes of stories I have created while at college.

But for now, here are the 2 designs I did today.


 This one I have redesigned a bit, (added more people)
 but as my tutor pointed out with how small the BC is going to be the faces are going to be really small
So I may try doing it again but with only about 6-7 people.




This one I will definitely be using.
So this with be my main one and will get 250 of these.














Should have blurred out my number... (will do that later)
But I will hopefully not be using this on anyway.
I want to see if we have any sim cards lying round the house (because we have so many mobiles) and use another phone for like commissions.
Just because I never hardly ever answer my phone when I don't know the number.

No comments:

Post a Comment