Monday 15 April 2013

Monday Update

Well we are back in college now for the final 3 weeks!
Over the Holidays I did do the painting I had been planning, but no college work.
It was a nice break but now I feel I need to sort out a new time plan and what it is I need exactly to pass this course.
My minds still asleep at the moment so I can't think straight.
I'm pretty sure I have everything in  control.
I'll try and list what I HAVE done... that might be easier.

I've done my model test, with a paper model not a card one.... and I'm kinda wanting to leave it at that, but if I have plenty of free time I will  redo it.
I've kinda got a work based working thing, I'm using something we did in class, given to us by our tutor.
I've got my storyboards done, and the start of a script but not one for the whole story.
Portfoliooo.... um.... Well I have a few things for it. That's a whole other plan I need to do.
Same goes for a showreel.

So next lists. Portfolio and Showreel.
Portfolio first;
I have plenty of portraits drawn/ painted to put in.
I can put in model sheets for characters (I want to create one for my newest character; maybe 2).
What else do you put in?
No  idea.

Showreel.
I  may put something in I did last year (XYZ animation) as an example of a animatic, because it looks goo as that, not so much as a proper animation.
Will have my Lock animation in.
My group rotoscope work (2 animations of group, one 2 second thing I did as a test).
My Big Bang MV cover.
And my stop motion model test (need to finish that  one)

Oh that's something else to put in portfolio, making the stop motion model and other sculpts I have done.

And also! Just remembered; need to finish off my CV and do a proper design for some business cards (I already have an idea in mind).

Well that's all I can think of now.

Will try and post work I did over the 2 week holiday on here as soon as I properly finish it.

I think you can see my mind slowly waking up during writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment