Monday 22 April 2013

Project Green Screen

So even though I can't officially enter it, this is my monster design for the competition.



I am rather happy with the design.
I tried to do a more mutated monster, but I really can't, so I stuck with the humanoid structure, but over exaggerated aspects and made my kinda like a lizard creature.
Only think I don't like is the plain square head in the front view, seems too simple. So I may try and redo that, even if it is only slightly, just to give it a bit more depth in the design. It's okay for the size guide though.

Part of me is quite happy to not properly enter it, I like the character, and not that I could have a chance at winning, but I still like being able to keep him for myself.
It's not everyday I design characters like this (I think all together I have 3 other non-human characters) so was good fun to do something different.

No comments:

Post a Comment