Tuesday 22 January 2013

Sculpting Part. 2

I over heard my tutor talking to first years about 3D scanning, and seeing as had my hands on some Plasticine  I decided I'd mold something with intentions to scan it. So I tried doing a face. Which was failing until I decided to make it not look too realistic and keep it cartoony. I ended up liking the results.




So when I got home I decided to make some more.






And here's an ikle Deadpool :D




Hopefully by the end of the week I'll have these scanned in.
Don't know what I'd even do with them, I think my tutor will enjoy doing this more than me. But it's something to have a go at.


[EDIT]
I did more!! :D

This time with sculpey, because I like the idea of having some of these faces that wont get squished sometime in the (probably near) future.






1 comment: