Tuesday 15 January 2013

Monday Update. On A Tuesday

We didn't have computers yesterday, instead we did our presentations, so update is a day late.

All I have to update you on is that I'm starting the production of my animation now.
I will start animating the first scene soon, but at the moment I'm drawing out my storyboard again but in comic book pages. Not all the pages will be seen in the final animation, but this'll give me an idea of which parts I'm animating and which I will be showing as the comic.

I went through marking out which points will have an animation scene start then end, and which comic panels will be still and which will have a bit of animating done to them (just slightly in some cases though).

The more I draw the comic book though the less I want to animate scenes. So I'll try to keep in mind I do actually need this to be more animated than having people just reading it.



not looking forward to doing sound design, fortunately I don't have to worry about that for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment