Sunday 13 January 2013

Ident Name

Seeing as we have to come up with our own idents I've been thinking about it all the time.
All I was doing at first was redesigning how I could write my initials; seeing as I have a separate signature which I put on my art, so thought of keeping that theme for making an animation ident.
Well it sucks.
I knew it did but I couldn't think of anything else.
Then our tutor said it could be a name we go by on the internet.

Well I go by KJay now, but I did always go by Toonz.
And as perfect as it is, it WILL have been already taken. I mean, it has to have been. It's too obvious.

So my next thought was using my deviantART name. Threatened Angel.

I actually quite like it. And if you google that all you really get is my art; so it seems no one else is using it, for anything.
So I'm gonna start working around that....

I hope it's along the right lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment