Friday 26 October 2012

360° walk

Well I managed to do it.
It isn't the smoothest of animations, but I may go back to it after this project and add a few extra frames.
(I say after this because I want to press on and animate more things.)

So I'll show you my work process, mainly because I needed to work out how to do it.

 Starting off with my initial sketch  of showing a 360 stand still.
  Then putting copies side by side to print out and  edit the legs moving. I put 2 copies because I didn't know how many I'd  be using.
 Then this is me drawing walking legs over the top

Tested it to make sure it looked okay.

 Then after printing it out for a second time I put the detail over the top.
For my animation I'd actually leave the sketch work in, but I wanted to make sure it looked good so drew it out properly.



















This is the final thing.
As you can see it it a bit jumpy, so if it had more frames it'd look right. but this gives the right idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment