Friday 26 October 2012

Friday Roundup

the second last week pretty much over, time to see what I've done.

Well I have a walk cycle complete so that's one thing I don't have to worry about.
But when it comes to everything else, like facial expressions and animating a scene, it's all very rough work.

So what I will do is keep what I have got, (as seen posted on here) and put them all into one movie and call it 'extras'. just to show that I have been doing work.
As I said in my last post I have got a rough copy of a first scene. Which I can either draw up properly, or bundle together what I have and just submit as is.

Something else I'm wanting to do is a 360° walk cycle. Mainly because as I'm doing it all traditionally and I needed to do 3/4 poses for my model sheets, I may's well do the same idea when doing a walk cycle.


Other than that I need to do research, which I hate doing as I never really take any influence from other things. I do when I'm stuck, but not when I have a good idea of what I'm doing. It's always been something I've not enjoyed doing, because I don't need to do it. But oh well, will be quickly writing about some artists over the weekend.


Next update will be on Monday, I will get into the habit of writing twice a week.
Mondays to give a list of things I need to do and an idea of time management
Fridays is to say when I actually managed to complete in the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment