Wednesday 24 October 2012

Tests part 2

Some more testing
I pretty much started creating the first scene of the story. So I will do that bit in order.



This one Shows the detail I'll be doing it in properly, however this was just drawn side by side, so I  need some extra frames in between.


When first doing this I  tried to blur it  traditionally.
But it didn't really look very good. So  did it on Photoshop instead.


















Some more random tests.


This one again is to show detail and  was actually properly traced so more  of what it should look like. 

  Going through emotions roughly.
This is a 360 view of him mid walk.
I plan to have him properly walking as it goes round  him.
I have a fun little plan for this one actually.

















Last up is other characters being animation.


 "HEY!"
 -shot-

No comments:

Post a Comment