Tuesday 30 October 2012

Trying to get better at drawing.

In yet another attempt to get better at drawing I decided to try and sketch people quickly.
In not a proper realistic style, just trying to sketch however I'm using quickly but making it at least look like them.
That way I thought it'd mean I could quickly sketch someone easily then go into more detail quicker. Instead of drawing someone and having to constantly correct the mistakes along the way.

Here are a few of my Sketch dumps already.
Even if you don't know who they are, I think my drawings are getting better.
(you might want to open them up in a new tab to see them properly. there are quite a lot of drawings)






The last Sketch Dump is what I was doing yesterday. Hence Why I forgot to update.
I really wanted to draw and I don't let those moments pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment