Wednesday 27 February 2013

Reading Week

Well after the big hand in and the fact I have finished my essay (if it weren't for the fact we don't get emailed the front covers until Thursday I'd have handed that in too) I finally have some free time.
So I can do my own art without feeling guilty!!!

So what the first thing on my agenda...


PAINTING!

I haven't done a painting yet this year, and haven't even done a proper painting for quite some time anyway (I don't count my EXO painting because it SUUCKS). So I'm finally going to do a new painting!!!
And who of? SHINee of course!
I have 3 big paintings of them already, and stopped because I though I was doing too many of them, but seeing as it's been so long, I'm now going back to them.

On a simular note, I've just bought some oil paints, so I want to give them a try out. Probably not on this painting, but some time in the future.

I've missed doing paintings, I'm finally letting my Fine Art side free :)

[EDIT]
I checked, I haven't done a proper Hardboard painting since my 'Fantastic Baby' one April last year!
And I haven't done a SHINee one since before I started college back in 2011!!!!
How have I survived?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment