Monday 4 February 2013

Monday Update

Well, been a while but last monday I was ill so....

Today we were just looking at different competitions we could do. I'm quite interested in ones like Red Kites contest, but the only thing is I don't think my animating skill level is really high enough. So what I'd like to look at more so is any illustration ones.
Before today I did wanted to do the british Eurosport brief because I'm a big tour de France fan and to work on something I'd really be interested in would be fun. But It's not really animation based, but I think as long as I use the things they want, I could make an animation for it. But I will have to look into it more. Also, I think the deadline is in march and I don't think I will really have enough time to do it while still working on my animation short project.

Talking about my Short, just been drawing out my scenes, I need to re-look over what I've done and what I need to do. I'm thinking of cutting my story in half; partly because the second half looks really complicated to animate, and the other reason is that I think if I just concentrate on half, I think it'll come out well instead of trying to do it all and everything looking too rough.
So I'll concentrate and getting the first 3 scenes done, and if I run out of time I can add 'to be continued' at the end and it will still work (I have a good cut off point for it).

I made a checklist for myself, so either tonight or tomorrow I'll post it up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment