Tuesday 19 February 2013

Monday Update...On A Tuesday

usual late update, we weren't in yesterday so didn't feel the need to update.
I managed to get most of the third scene done yesterday, I didn't completely do it because i need to properly draw out the last action, which i have very roughly but didn't want to put in because I thought it was too rough.

So even though most of it is rough, I've got it to the midpoint I wanted to get to.
I also put all of what i have already together to see the time, which is 1min 30. Which will hopefully get to 2 minutes once I've added to end (and edited a bit of the start to last longer).

CV wise.
I keep saying I'm nearly done, because i am, I just haven't worked on it for ages.
Done the comic book page layout, added all the backgrounds, added some of the characters (pretty much all them apart from the drawings on myself which I haven't put in). So all I really need to do is the back page layout with my actual CV details on it.

I may try and finish that off today, then draw the final scene of my animation and edit it together and that should be able to be finished at least by tomorrow.

Only things I'm missing are sound and backgrounds.
But again, i don't really mind that.

No comments:

Post a Comment