Monday 7 October 2013

Monday Update

On Saturday I was tasked to go to an art exhibition and just sit there in order for it to be open.
Unfortunately it was a slow day and no one actually came in to properly look around, a few did take notice and look in.
Part of my train of thought is maybe the random woman sitting at her laptop sometimes staring at them put them off; I wasn't really inviting. I'm sure it wasn't that, but I get paranoid.

It was a fun experience, and wouldn't mind doing it again. If you want to check them out I found their website: http://www.neonarts.org/
I think they have Facebook too but I don't know how to find it seeing as I don't have one.
I think what they are doing is amazing, such a great idea.

Mother of mine also keeps trying to push the idea of me getting my own show, with the help of these guys. 
Which would be nice, but going off what I've seen my work is nothing like what they are promoting. So while I think I could have fun doing some art a bit more related; I am not willing to put up paintings of musicians, most of which people wont have heard of.



Small update on my MV, I have about  140 drawings more to do. 
Depending on my level of work, it can range from finishing it this week (Which I doubt), next week or the week after that which is the longest amount of time I think it'll take.
That's not including however I'm going to try and get the newest version of Photoshop to add my drawing to the main file, and export properly. Also I need to add some things (like I haven't drawn faces because using Photoshop elements isn't a very high quality.) and may even try doing some sort of background, depending on how it looks.

No comments:

Post a Comment