Monday 31 December 2012

Monday Update

Everything I planned to do over the few weeks we have off, I can safely say, I've done NOTHING.
Well, I planned to play Zelda and I definitely did that!
But when it comes to art and college work I haven't done anything.

I will get something done over the next week before we return, fortunately I have already done a lot of my story board, I just need to make assets for the animatic because I have no way of animating it at home.

Also for Christmas I got 3 LOVELY sketchbooks, one of which I plan to carry around with me all of next year. Which I'm looking forward to.

On another note;
I will be leaving this year the same way I entered it. By myself watching TV (I planned on watching Jools Holland like last year, but apparently they are doing another House Party thing on TV so may watch that instead.) in front of the fire with my dog :)

Last day of the year.
Quite sad to see 2012 end.


No comments:

Post a Comment