Monday 3 December 2012

To Do List

Just seeing what else I need to do on my own part of the project.

So today I have been typing up my research, which I've finished. I've been typing out annotations to explain my thought process when I've been doing test. Think I only really need to finish 2 of those pages, everything else seems to be done
I've started my evaluation and apart from the fact we haven't finished the project yet, so I cant call it finished, I have pretty much done it. Just the case of updating it over the next 2 weeks.

I need to draw up the storyboards neatly.
Find the member of our group who has the Style guide frame.

...

That's it?
That'd be sweet if that is it.
Just need to see what the others are doing and just be around if they need help. But I don't think I'm needed now my part is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment