Wednesday 21 November 2012

Time Plan

Well I can't really do this accurately because when working in groups I guess there is a case of not knowing how long it'll take others to do things.

But for me

Today
We will be getting some footage of our Skateboarder friend. It may not be the nicest of days but I only need the character shots so I can rotoscope. So we will get the footage and then go through it to see what it is we will be using. And maybe even edit it so it'll be like creating a finished video, but then everyone will composite into it.

This Week
If the footage is all sorted out then for the rest of this week I will be rotoscoping.
I will start off with drawing every 3rd frame. This cuts down my amount of drawings to about 200 at least and will give us all an idea of the fluidity of the animation. If it looks good for one of the Idents then I will carry on doing it for the next 2 (however depending on today we may only have the footage for just one Ident).

Following Weeks
Well doing all 3 Idents may take longer than a week. But if I get it done in good time I may go back into it and add more inbetween frames to make it look better.
Also next week, hoping everyone is in, we can give other people in the group the footage we have so they can go off and do there parts (e.g rotoscoping other effects and composting the 3D elements).

Final Week
By this time we plan to have all the rotoscoping done as well as the 3D composites. So this Final week will hopefully will just be editing and dubbing in the Sound design (if we haven't already been able to do so the week before).


Following this plan means that we have plenty of time to get all 3 of these Idents done, and even though we really need to get together as a full group to discuss things it shouldn't be too hard to keep to this plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment