Wednesday 14 November 2012

Brother Skating Test.


Well I have drawn from a youtube video linked by Steve. But I wanted to havean actual video to properly put what I draw over the top.
Which failed but here it is




So as you can see there are a lot of frames missing so you can still see my brother behind it (and I generally just failed at drawing over him properly.) but it still shows you the idea of what it can look like.
Tomorrow I will do a much shorter clip, but with every frame in it.



This is the animation just by itself.
I think it's still quite smooth, and I like the drawing style (just need to see what the others think.)
Next up is to think of weird and wonderful things I can add to it. (again I'm not that creative, so may get the others just to suggest things).


No comments:

Post a Comment