Monday 9 January 2012

The Re-do

Well seeing as I decided I hated all the assets I had made, even though they were nearly ready to animate, I spent my weekend drawing out a whole new set of assets. (Seeing as I can't do work during the day because i get too distracted by anything, I worked at night to do these. I went to bed at 7am on Saturday (slept for 12 hours) and then didn't sleep at all until I thought I had done enough work, so finally went to bed at 6pm on the Sunday.)

All I need to do now is to draw the last 2 scenes and finish doing alpha things for last few scenes. Other than that my first 5 scenes are ready to animate, which I will be doing today.

I think I can safely say I wont finish the animation but I stopped caring a while ago. Just hope my first few scenes look okay enough.


Oh, and when it comes to sound design, I don't know if I'd get anything done, maybe I can just try and make up some music to go along with it, because I don't know where to start with sound effects.

No comments:

Post a Comment