Wednesday 4 January 2012

New year update

After a good 2 weeks of doing....nothing..... I've decided I want to make my animation smoother.
This means I'm having to do a lot more assets, and with less than 2 weeks left, I think this is the worst idea I've ever had.
Also, I'm pretty sure I've managed to forget everything about Cinema 4D, so working with that after doing all these assets could go horribly wrong.
What I may do is do it all on photoshop.... I'll show some evidence of working on C4D, that should be enough.
Either way I'm gonna be doing a lot of drawing this weekend.

At the moment, if I get this animation done in time, I don't even care if I get a good mark. It'd just be finally over and done with!

can you tell my motivation for this project has died?

No comments:

Post a Comment