Monday 27 February 2012

Weekly Update

Final week for 2 projects.

First things first, My morph. I haven't actually started it yet because I over heard someone talking about theirs, and realised  they had the same idea as me, so I scrapped that and came up  with another one which I  just need to start.
I'm sure once I do I will be able to quickly do it, will only be a simple morph, no walk cycles like my first idea.

My E4 stinger, well I think I need to change one of my character assets but apart from that I'm all set.
I've taken photos of my set for the first half of the animation, so I need to take photos of the second with the main view (which is annoyingly hard to set up, I think I need to make it all more stable because it likes to fall apart every other frame).

So, plan for the week.
Once I get home today (coming in was kinda pointless seeing as my set is at home) I will firstly have a nap get straight onto doing my morph, hopefully will do at least half the frames in rough. Then I can edit my assets which ever way I need to, but will wait 'till it's dark out to start shooting again because If I start with any natural light the colours will be all off.
Through out the week I will just be editing my animation which ever way it may need; making sure it lasts 10 seconds. And will have to find the E4 sound bites to add to it. So probably on the thursday I will be putting any final touches on it in final cut.
And for college I will just be working on my morph each day.

So I think everything seems to be in control.

No comments:

Post a Comment