Monday 20 February 2012

Weekly Upda- FIIIRREE!!!!

-ahem-
Sorry about that, false alarm.


Anyway

I have stopped hating Illustrator as much.
I started doing Ray's profile view, because I couldn't really be bothered to do the front view again, I was gonna try and find it but I'm better at Illustrator now so I may start over again anyway.
Was messing around and was able to work out how to do the live paint thing for colouring it, i couldn't do it last time, i just used the pen tool on another layer.





One day I'm gonna have to actually ask the tutor for help, but for now I seem to do fine with experimenting until it goes right.







E4 news, I have drawn up my character assets neatly, and i think they are all done (as in I have all the assets, not that they are all coloured up and everything).
So Colouring them up next and experimenting with how I'm gonna animate them (just photos or Cinema 4D)

So I have my week planned,
I'll try and stop doing random other projects, at least until after I have these college projects handed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment