Tuesday 12 November 2013

No longer Monday but still updating

I just thought of something.
Even though I'm trying to make myself post more, even though I have 2 people who actually look at my posts, when it comes to new people coming to my blog, any of the important stuff is few a far between. Instead they just see a whole load of sketches.

So what I'm thinking of doing is scrapping my weekly timetable.
I will still update on Mondays and Sundays when it comes to updating you and showing my comissions and big projects. But the rest isn't really important or mainly just takes up space.
I realise this time table didn't last very long, but there was so much I didn't get round to ever poting (like writing) and I forgot to post a lot of the time.
So with my Sketch dumps, what I'll do instead is either once a month posts, or every other month.
I still want to share them but not the way I'm doing now.
So much so that I may delete all the past posts to get rid of the clutter and do a big post with them all at the end of this month.

I'm not sure yet, but I'm gonna think a bout it a bit more.

No comments:

Post a Comment