Monday 5 August 2013

Monday Update

So I have been posting like promised, but you may of noticed only on certain days.
That's just because I haven't got things for the other days, but because I thought filling your inboxes up everyday with posts may be a bit much, so I've decided to add a weekly plan as well; as in every other week will be a different set of daily posts.

Week 1:
Tuesday, Friday, Saturday

Week 2:
Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday

And Monday updates will be both weeks.
I think this evens things out a bit more and if I do want to stick by it each week I wont have to draw constantly to match it.
So Week 1 are the sketches while week 2 is more my own proper projects.

In other news I have started a new animation.
It's nothing special and not original. I decided to rotoscope a Music Video again, like my Big Bang one.

It's EXO's new 'Growl' MV.
The main differences is that I'm doing it digitally. I made some calculations, and because I'm doing the FULL MV, and not just half and not mainly frames, it'd mean I'd have to use over 1000 pieces of paper, and while I can use my student load money to pay for that, I'm not really up to using that much paper.
Plus the obvious fact it's just easier to do it digitally.
And while I'm doing more frames a second than last time, it's still not EVERY frame so I wont be completely dead afterwards.

I expect this'll take me 1 or 2 months to complete.
I'm still very excited about it, even with having drawn 50 frames and only being 6 seconds into it (out of 204 seconds).

No comments:

Post a Comment