Thursday 3 May 2012

End of the week Round Up

Well I feel as though I need to set myself a to do list and really see what I have done

This week I finally typed up everything, meaning I have finished my essay! Also typed up my really rough notes I took on the other contextual studies mediums. I have a few more to write but that I can finish either tonight or tomorrow.
My character sheet is pretty much finished, I just need to add the pantones, I planed to create little bloody hand  prints, but I may just do them as blood splatters as is this easier and just a good way to get the sheet over and done with.
The Reel we need to do is simply done, I have collected everything together into a file, I just need to put them all together (probably using After Effects).

The only thing I'm behind on is my 3D character, I'm stuck on certain parts but next week I'm just going to get on the computers and just mess around untill I get it done, The actual model only really needs a head (I just need to work out how to merge the symmetery together) and rigging wont be too hard, just gonna hope the foot role doesn't take too long.

Other than all that, I am pretty much done

So no stress


I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment