Thursday 8 March 2012

BigBang Contest

I've been working on an animation non-stop this week to enter a Music Video Cover contest.
Seeing as I'm not good enough at guitar to do an intrumental cover, I just draw the MV

Here's the final thing, didn't want to do the whole MV seeing as not only would it have taken too long, but I was running out of paper.



I started it on Thursday after I handed in my 2 projects.
Since then, each day as soon as I woke up I got straight back to work on this. I worked pretty much a full 12 hours each day on it.

All together I used 322 sheets of paper and there are 500 drawings.

If you want to help me win, please vote for me here http://ygfamily.com/artist/Event_Info.asp?LANGDIV=E&ATYPE=2&ARTIDX=3&IDX=42
Just chose the MV BAD BOY and it should be somewhere under the ETC catagory.

Thanks and wish me luck

No comments:

Post a Comment