Monday 28 November 2011

Week 1

First week I spent my time creating the characters assets.
However so far I haven't put any of the detail on each individual character, I've just creating bases in which I could use multiple times. So I could get the animation right, then add the characters details over the top of the base.
This will be useful because a few times characters have the same movements, so mays well use the same animation cycle for each one, instead of drawing the whole thing out each time.

This next week will consist of me adding the details to the assets I have already done, then experimenting with different ways to create the background.

[When I get home I will add the walk cycle animation from the base I have drawn]

I have also created a time table this morning for when I need to have done my assets for and get onto animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment